|Reference||ISO/IEC 20006-1 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology for learning, education and training - Information model for competency - Part 1: Competency general framework and information model|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 20006-1:2014 provides:
- a general framework for dealing with competency information in information technology for learning, education, and training (ITLET) contexts;
- a system architecture for managing and exchanging competency information and its related objects;
- an information model for expressing competency and its related objects that includes an introduction to the composition of competency;
- use cases used to support the development of the general framework and competency information model.
ISO/IEC 20006-1:2014 is for those who design and use learning systems and human resources systems to support management and exchange of competency information using ITLET systems.
ISO/IEC 20006-1:2014 is related to the Conceptual Reference Model developed in ISO/IEC TR 24763. Information regarding the relationships between the ISO/IEC 20006 and ISO/IEC TR 24763 is provided.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 36 - Information technology for learning, education and training|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62821-2 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62821-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62656-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62821-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62325-451-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61916 Ed. 3.0
- ISO/IEC 14496-5-am34 Ed. 1.0