|Reference||IEC 62288 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems - Presentation of navigation-related information on shipborne navigational displays - General requirements, methods of testing and required test results|
|Abstract||IEC 62288:2014 specifies the general requirements, methods of testing, and required test results for the presentation of navigation-related information on shipborne navigational displays in support of IMO resolutions MSC.191(79) and MSC.302(87).
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- References to IBS have been removed as IMO has revoked MSC.64(67) Annex 1:1996, Performance standards for integrated bridge systems (IBS).
- Subclause 4.9 (Alerts and indicators) has been revised to align the requirements with the IMO resolutions MSC.252(83), MSC.302(87) and A.1021(26) published since MSC.191(79), together with a new Annex F for alert related icons.
- Clause 5 (Presentation of operational information) has been revised with a new requirement added for merging AIS targets from multiple sources.
- Test methods have been reviewed and further guidance on testing added to Annex D. A new normative Annex G has been added for testing of colours, intensity and flicker.
- Annex A (Presentation of colours and symbols) has been revised with AIS AtoN symbols, AIS-SART symbol and wheel over position symbol redefined, and new symbols added for AIS SAR aircraft, AIS SAR vessel, MSI and AIS application specific messages.
|Technical Committee||80 - Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 62325-451-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61916 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62798 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-30 Ed. 5.0
- IECEE 01 Ed. 14.0
- IEC/TR 62939-1 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62135-2 Ed. 2.0