IEC 60193:1999 Withdrawn
Hydraulic turbines, storage pumps and pump-turbines - Model acceptance tests
The main objectives of this standard are:
– to define the terms and quantities used;
– to specify methods of testing and of measuring the quantities involved, in order to ascertain the hydraulic performance of the model;
– to specify the methods of computation of results and of comparison with guarantees;
– to determine if the contract guarantees, which fall within the scope of this standard, have been fulfilled;
– to define the extent, content and structure of the final report.
The guarantees can be given in one of the following ways:
– guarantees for prototype hydraulic performance, computed from model test results considering scale effects;
– guarantees for model hydraulic performance.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French, French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 4 - Hydraulic turbinesrss|
|ICS||27.140 - Hydraulic energy engineering|
|File size||4392 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.