Information technology -- Radio frequency identification (RFID) for item management: Data protocol -- Part 1: Application interface
- provides guidelines on how data shall be presented as objects;
- defines the structure of Object Identifiers, based on ISO/IEC 9834-1;
- specifies the commands that are supported for transferring data between an application and the radio frequency identification (RFID) tag;
- specifies the responses that are supported for transferring data between the RFID tag and the application;
- does not specify any required transfer syntax with ISO/IEC 15962, but provides the non-normative information to provide backward compatibility with ISO/IEC 15961:2004.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 - Automatic identification and data capture techniquesrss|
|ICS||35.040.50 - Automatic identification and data capture techniques|
|File size||1952 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.