Information technology -- Telecommunications and information exchange between systems -- proxZzzy for sleeping hosts
ISO/IEC 16317:2011 specifies:
- capabilities that a proxy may expose to a host;
- information that must be exchanged between a host and a proxy;
- proxy behaviour for 802.3 (Ethernet) and 802.11 (WiFi);
- required and optional behaviour of a proxy while it is operating, including responding to packets, generating packets, ignoring packets, and waking the host.
ISO/IEC 16317:2011 does not:
- specify communication mechanisms between hosts and proxies;
- extend or modify the referenced specifications (and for any discrepancies those specifications are authoritative);
- support security and communication protocols such as IPsec, MACSec, SSL, TLS, Mobile IP, etc.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 - Telecommunications and information exchange between systemsrss|
|ICS||35.110 - Networking|
|File size||764 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.