Information technology -- Security techniques -- Time-stamping services -- Part 1: Framework
ISO/IEC 18014-1:2008 describes a framework and defines the basic notion, the data structures, and protocols which are used for any time-stamping technique.
- identifies the objective of a time-stamping authority;
- describes a general model on which time-stamping services are based;
- describes a process of generating and verifying time-stamp;
- defines the data structures of time-stamp token;
- defines the basic protocols of time-stamping;
- specifies the protocols between the involved entities.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||296 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.