ISO/IEC TR 19075-1:2011
Information technology -- Database languages -- SQL Technical Reports -- Part 1: XQuery Regular Expression Support in SQL
- LIKE_REGEX predicate, to determine the existence of a match to a regular expression.
- OCCURRENCES_REGEX numeric function, to determine the number of matches to a regular expression.
- POSITION_REGEX function, to determine the position of a match.
- SUBSTRING_REGEX function, to extract a substring matching a regular expression.
- TRANSLATE_REGEX function, to perform replacements using a regular expression.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32 - Data management and interchangerss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||129 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.