ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007
Information technology -- Programming languages -- Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions
The specific classes of extensions specified in ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 are as follows:
- general utilities such as reference-counted pointers;
- functional programming;
- facilities for compile-time type queries;
- enhanced support for numerical computation;
- hash tables and other additional container classes;
- regular expression processing;
- improved capability with the programming language C, as specified by ISO/IEC 9899.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfacesrss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||1621 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.