Information technology - Biometric performance testing and reporting - Part 4: Interoperability performance testing
It specifies requirements needed to assess
- performance available from samples formatted according to a standard interchange format (SIF),
- performance available when samples formatted according to a SIF are exchanged,
- performance available from samples formatted according to a SIF, relative to proprietary data formats,
- SIF interoperability by quantifying cross-product performance relative to single-product performance,
- performance available from multi-sample and multimodal data formatted according to one or more SIFs, and
- performance interoperability of biometric capture devices.
In addition, ISO/IEC 19795-4:2008
- includes procedures for establishing an interoperable set of implementations,
- defines procedures for testing interoperability with previously established sets of implementations, and
- gives testing procedures for the measurement of interoperable performance.
It does not
- establish a conformance test for biometric data interchange formats, or
- provide test procedures for online data collection.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||503 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.