Information technology -- Security techniques -- Anonymous entity authentication -- Part 2: Mechanisms based on signatures using a group public key
- a general description of an anonymous entity authentication mechanism based on signatures using a group public key;
- a variety of mechanisms of this type.
ISO/IEC 20009-2:2013 describes:
- the group membership issuing processes;
- anonymous authentication mechanisms without an online Trusted Third Party (TTP);
- anonymous authentication mechanisms involving an online TTP.
Furthermore, ISO/IEC 20009-2:2013 also specifies:
- the group membership opening process (optional);
- the group signature linking process (optional).
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||2003 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.