Information technology -- Telecommunications and information exchange between systems -- Private Integrated Services Network -- Use of QSIG for Message Centre Access (MCA) profile standard
ISO/IEC 20115:2004 identifies the necessary or optional employment of particular functions, procedures and services for a
- Calling User to deposit messages for a Served User at a Message Centre,
- Served User to monitor the Served User's Mailbox for new messages,
- Served User to browse through the messages saved in the Served User's Mailbox,
- Served User to retrieve the messages saved in the Served User's Mailbox, and
- Served User to get connected to the Originator of a message or any other destination.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 - Telecommunications and information exchange between systemsrss|
|ICS||33.040.35 - Telephone networks|
|File size||435 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.