ISO/IEC TR 24715:2006
Information technology -- Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces -- Technical Report on the Conflicts between the ISO/IEC 9945 (POSIX) and the Linux Standard Base (ISO/IEC 23360)
The scope of this Technical Report is to identify areas of conflict between ISO/IEC 23360 (the Linux Standard Base 3.1 specification) and the ISO/IEC 9945 (POSIX) International Standard.
The audience for this Technical Report is the technical workgroups that develop the standards; that is, the Austin Group and the Linux Standard Base workgroup. It is also intended to be of interest to systems engineers, technical managers and procurement officers.
This Technical Report is organized in the following sections:
- Clause 1 provides a list of normative references.
- Clause 2 provides the terms and definitions used in this document.
- Clause 3 provides a list of differences that could be possible conflicts or extensions in the System Interfaces.
- Clause 4 provides a list of differences that could be possible conflicts or extensions in the Shell and Utilities.
- Appendix A provides background information on the POSIX standards and the LSB.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfacesrss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||457 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.