Information technology -- Radio frequency identification (RFID) for item management -- Software system infrastructure -- Part 2: Data management
Specifically, the interface(s) defined by ISO/IEC 24791-2:2011 provide the following features:
- full support for the commands and responses for air protocols supported by ISO/IEC 24791-2:2011 at an abstraction level appropriate for Data Management's position in the SSI architecture defined in ISO/IEC 24791-1;
- an abstract definition of commands and operations that can be applied to different network bindings and encoding mechanisms;
- support for the encoding mechanisms defined in ISO/IEC 15962;
- volume reduction, format or structure modification, data analysis, and data access appropriate for Data Management's position in the SSI architecture defined in ISO/IEC 24791-1;
- reporting of data to support application or data managing in formats controlled by the client, either inside or outside of SSI.
ISO/IEC 24791-2:2011 is composed of the EPCglobal Application Level Events Standard, in its entirety, with extensions to further support operation with ISO/IEC 15962 and the air protocols defined by ISO/IEC 18000.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 - Automatic identification and data capture techniquesrss|
|ICS||35.040.50 - Automatic identification and data capture techniques|
|File size||511 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.