Information technology -- Conformance testing methodology for biometric data interchange formats defined in ISO/IEC 19794 -- Part 2: Finger minutiae data
- tests of assertions of the structure of the finger minutiae data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-2:2005 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- tests of assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009), and
- tests of semantic assertions (Type A Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
ISO/IEC 29109-2:2010 does not establish
- tests of conformance of CBEFF structures embedding ISO/IEC 19794-2:2005 biometric data blocks (BDBs),
- tests of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- tests of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-2:2005 records, or
- tests for level 3 conformance testing.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||350 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.