ISO/IEC 29109-5:2014 Withdrawn
Information technology - Conformance testing methodology for biometric data interchange formats defined in ISO/IEC 19794 - Part 5: Face image data
ISO/IEC 29109-5:2014 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of the face image data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
ISO/IEC 29109-5:2014 does not establish
- tests of conformance of 3D face records defined in ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005/Amd.2,
- tests of conformance of CBEFF structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005,
- tests of consistency with the input biometric data record (Level 3),
- tests of conformance of the image data to the quality-related specifications of ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005,
- tests of conformance of the image data blocks to the respective JPEG or JPEG 2000 standards,
- tests of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security).
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||553 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.