ISO/IEC TR 29149:2012
Information technology -- Security techniques -- Best practices for the provision and use of time-stamping services
- how time-stamp requesters should use time-stamp token generation services;
- how TSAs (time-stamping authorities) should provide a service of guaranteed quality;
- how TSAs should deserve trust based on good practices;
- which algorithms and parameters should be used in TST (time-stamp token) generation and TST renewal, so that TSTs resist during the time period during which the TSTs can be verified as being valid;
- how time-stamp verifiers should use the time-stamp token verification services, both when validating individual TSTs, and when validating sequences of renewal TSTs.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||505 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.