Measuring relays and protection equipment - Part 26: Electromagnetic compatibility requirements
AbstractIEC 60255-26:2013 is applicable to measuring relays and protection equipment, taking into account combinations of devices to form schemes for power system protection including the control, monitoring, communication and process interface equipment used with those systems. This standard specifies the requirements for electromagnetic compatibility for measuring relays and protection equipment. The requirements specified in this standard are applicable to measuring relays and protection equipment in a new condition and all tests specified are type tests only. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- definition of test specifications, test procedures and acceptance criteria per phenomena and port under test in one document;
- extension of radiated emission measurement for frequencies above 1 GHz;
- limitation of radiated emission measurement at 3 m distance for small equipment only;
- addition of zone A and zone B test level on surge test;
- extension of tests on the auxiliary power supply port by a.c. and d.c. voltage dips, a.c. component in d.c. (ripple) and gradual shut-down/start-up;
- harmonization of acceptance criteria for immunity tests.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.