High-voltage fuses - Part 2: Expulsion fuses
- Class C has been eliminated;
- TRV values have been reviewed and, where appropriate, harmonized with IEC 62271-100:2001, its amendment 1 (2002) and amendment 2 (2006);
- tests for non-ceramic insulators have been included;
- a lightning surge impulse withstand test for fuse-links has been included; and
- an homogeneous series has been redefined.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 32/SC 32A - High-voltage fusesrss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||1447 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.