Measurement of the dimensions of a cylindrical component with axial terminations
- employment of SI units only, causing deletion of all imperial dimensions,
- reduction of the tolerance on the chamfer depth in Figure 1 and Figure 2,
- elaboration of the method for coating material extending onto wire terminations,
- elaboration of the method for the overall body diameter, and
- introduction of requirements on information to be given in a relevant specification.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 40 - Capacitors and resistors for electronic equipmentrss|
|ICS||31.020 - Electronic components in general|
|File size||1064 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.