IEC 60317-15:2004+AMD1:2010 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 15: Polyesterimide enamelled round aluminium wire, class 180
- grade 1: 0,400 mm up to and including 1,600 mm;
- grade 2: 0,400 mm up to and including 5,000 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-3. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- new requirements for appearance, Subclause 3.2, added;
- springiness test, Clause 7, determined to be inappropriate;
- cut-through test, Clause 10, determined to be inappropriate;
- high temperature failure test, Clause 22, deleted;
- new pin hole test, Clause 23, added
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-3:2008.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2004) and its amendment 1 (2010). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.