IEC 60317-22:2004+AMD1:2009 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 22: Polyester or polyesterimide enamelled round copper wire overcoated with polyamide, class 180
- grade 1: 0,050 mm up to and including 3,150 mm;
- grade 2: 0,050 mm up to and including 5,000 mm;
- grade 3: 0,250 mm up to and including 1,600 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- new requirements for appearance, Subclause 3.2, added;
- breakdown voltage values, former Table 3, replaced with a reference to IEC 60317-0-1;
- new pin hole test, Clause 23, added.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2004) and its amendment 1 (2009). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-1:2008.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.