Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 38: Polyester or polyesterimide overcoated with polyamide-imide, enamelled round copper wire, class 200, with a bonding layer
- Grade 1B: 0,050 mm up to and including 1,600 mm;
- Grade 2B: 0,050 mm up to and including 1,600 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1992, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-1:2013 to clarify that their application is normative;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test. Key words: requirements of enamelled round copper winding wire, class 200, triple coating
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.