Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 46: Aromatic polyimide enamelled round copper wire, class 240
- grade 1: 0,020 mm up to and including 2,000 mm;
- grade 2: 0,020 mm up to and including 5,000 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1997. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- deletion of the "in some countries" statement in the scope;
- new subclause containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- new subclause containing requirements for appearance;
- revision to the notes in Clause 19, Dielectric dissipation factor;
- new Clause 23, Pin-hole test. Keywords: requirements of enamelled round copper winding wire, class 240, sole coating of aromatic polyimide resin
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-1:2013.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.