Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 47: Aromatic polyimide enamelled rectangular copper wire, class 240
- width: min. 2,0 mm max. 16,0 mm;
- thickness: min. 0,80 mm max. 5,60 mm. Wires of grade 1 and grade 2 are included in this specification and apply to the complete range of conductors. The specified combinations of width and thickness, as well as the specified width/thickness ratio, are given in IEC 60317-0-2. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1997. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- deletion of the "in some countries" statement in the scope;
- new subclause containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- new subclause containing requirements for appearance;
- revision to the notes in Clause 19, Dielectric dissipation factor;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test. Keywords: requirements of enamelled rectangular copper winding wire, class 240, sole coating of aromatic polyimide resin
This publication is to be read in conjunction with .>
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.