Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 52: Aromatic polyamide (aramid) tape wrapped round copper wire, temperature index 220
- 1,600 mm up to and including 5,000 mm;
- the nominal conductor diameters are given in Table 1. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- new 3.3, containing requirements for appearance;
- modification to Clause 15 to delete the note on revisions to IEC 60172;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test. Keywords: tape wrapped round copper winding wire of temperature index 220, aromatic polyamide (aramid) tape
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.