CISPR 14-1:2005+AMD1:2008+AMD2:2011 CSV Withdrawn
Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus - Part 1: Emission
- household electrical appliances,
- electric tools,
- regulating controls using semiconductor devices,
- motor-driven electro-medical apparatus,
- electric/electronic toys,
- automatic dispensing machines as well as cine or slide projectors. Also included in the scope of this standard are separate parts of the above mentioned equipment such as motors, and switching devices relays (power or protective). However, no emission requirements apply unless formulated in this standard. The frequency range covered is 9 kHz to 400 GHz. Multifunction equipment which is subjected simultaneously to different clauses of this standard and/or other standards shall meet the provisions of each clause/standard with the relevant functions in operation; details are given in 7.2.1. The limits in this standard have been determined on a probabilistic basis, to keep the suppression of disturbances economically feasible while still achieving an adequate radio protection. In exceptional cases radio frequency interference may occur, in spite of compliance with the limits. In such a case, additional provisions may be required. The effects of electromagnetic phenomena relating to the safety of apparatus are excluded from the scope of this standard. This consolidated version consists of the fifth edition (2005), its amendment 1 (2008) and its amendment 2 (2011). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||CISPR/CIS/F - Interference relating to household appliances tools, lighting equipment and similar apparatusrss|
|ICS||33.100.10 - Emission|
|File size||1971 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.