Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-41: Particular requirements for pumps
- added a normative reference to IEC 60364-7-702 and updated the title for IEC 60364-7-701,
- clarified the normal operation for pumps in 3.1.9,
- added requirements for deep well pumps in 3.105 and 25.8,
- modified 15.102 to indicate that the tube connecting the inlet to the outlet may go via a tank containing a suitable volume of water so as to avoid overheating the pump,
- deleted references in the bibliography and deleted or converted to normative the notes from 7.1, 22.101, and 22.106. The attention of National Committees is drawn to the fact that equipment manufacturers and testing organizations may need a transitional period following publication of a new, amended or revised IEC publication in which to make products in accordance with the new requirements and to equip themselves for conducting new or revised tests. It is the recommendation of the committee that the content of this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication. Keywords: Pumps, submersible, sludge, shower-boost.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 61 - Safety of household and similar electrical appliancesrss|
|ICS||13.120 - Domestic safety
23.080 - Pumps
97.180 - Miscellaneous domestic and commercial equipment
|File size||1061 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.