IEC 60335-2-89:2010 Withdrawn
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-89: Particular requirements for commercial refrigerating appliances with an incorporated or remote refrigerant unit or compressor
- refrigerated display and storage cabinets;
- refrigerated trolley cabinets;
- service counters and self-service counters;
- blast chillers and blast freezers. The principal changes in the edition with respect to the first edition are as follows:
- aligns the text with IEC 60335-1 and its Amendments 1 and 2;
- introduces requirements for appliances using transcritical refrigerant systems;
- introduces an enhanced flexing test. The attention of National Committees is drawn to the fact that equipment manufacturers and testing organizations may need a transitional period following publication of a new, amended or revised IEC publication in which to make products in accordance with the new requirements and to equip themselfs for conducting new or revised tests. It is the recommendation of the committee that the content of this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication.
The contents of the interpretation sheet of July 2014 have been included in this copy.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 61/SC 61C - Safety of refrigeration appliances for household and commercial userss|
|ICS||97.130.20 - Commercial refrigerating appliances|
|File size||2049 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.