Solderless connections - Part 5: Press-in connections - General requirements, test methods and practical guidance
- enhancement of Annex A and further application remarks are added;
- editorial changes throughout the standard to prevent the document from being misunderstood as specification for establishing press-in connection in total;
- deletion of all tables with hole dimensions. Historically the hole dimensions were constrained because of the dimensions of the wire wrap and clip connections posts. Since these connection technologies are no longer commonly used, the design requirements are no longer practical;
- inclusion of additional figures and one table in 4.4.4 to define tolerance ranges for holes in test-boards and to illustrate them;
- inclusion of a requirement for the thickness of the test-board in 4.4. The contents of the corrigendum of September 2014 have been included in this copy.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.