Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 4-43: Protection for safety - Protection against overcurrent
- Introduction of new informative Annexes B, C and D.
- Information concerning flexible cables added to Scope.
- Requirements added for overload detection for the neutral conductor for harmonic currents.
- Requirement that devices for protection against short-circuit current be capable of making as well as breaking short-circuit current added.
- Information added to clarify protection against overload current.
- Requirements where devices for protection against overload need not be provided expanded.
- Requirements where devices for protection against short-circuit need not be provided expanded.
- Requirements for short-circuit current ratings of busbar trunking systems added. The contents of the corrigendum of October 2008 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 64 - Electrical installations and protection against electric shockrss|
|ICS||91.140.50 - Electricity supply systems
29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices
|File size||1214 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.