Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 7-702: Requirements for special installations or locations - Swimming pools and fountains
- basins of swimming pools and paddling pools and their surrounding zones;
- areas in natural waters, lakes in gravel pits and coastal and similar areas, specially intended to be occupied by persons for swimming, paddling and similar purposes, and their surrounding zones. Such areas in natural waters, lakes in gravel pits and coastal and similar areas, are considered as swimming pools;
- basins of fountains and their surrounding zones.
For swimming pools for medical use, special requirements may apply. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 1997 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- the scope has been improved, including natural areas in natural waters;
- the description of zones has been improved;
- all figures have been updated.
This publication contains colours which are considered to be useful for the correct understanding of its contents.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 64 - Electrical installations and protection against electric shockrss|
|ICS||29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
91.140.50 - Electricity supply systems
|File size||1089 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.