IEC 62026-3:2008 Withdrawn
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Controller-device interfaces (CDIs) - Part 3: DeviceNet
- addition of new services to the base messaging protocol in 5.2;
- replacement of detailed application layer requirements in former annexes by references in 5.3 to corresponding specifications in the new edition of IEC 61158 (2007);
- addition of requirements for a corresponding safety protocol in 5.6 (by reference to IEC 61784-3);
- modified presentation of cable and connector specifications in 8.2 and 8.4, and addition of a new type;
- addition of references for safety tests for both EMC and logical tests in 8.10 and 9.3.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2863 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.