Magnetic materials - Part 8-10: Specifications for individual materials - Magnetic materials (iron and steel) for use in relays
- introduction of the ferritic stainless steels and the fully-processed state in the scope of the standard (see Clause 1);
- modification of the designation with the letter R at the beginning and the condition and state at the end (see Clause 5);
- introduction of the new grades R160 and R320 (see Table 2);
- modification of the requirements for the heat treatment of test specimens for semi-processed material (see Subclause 8.3.1);
- indication in Bibliography of standards referred to in this standard as an information.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.