IEC 60432-1:1999+AMD1:2005+AMD2:2011 CSV
Incandescent lamps - Safety specifications - Part 1: Tungsten filament lamps for domestic and similar general lighting purposes
- rated wattage up to and including 200 W;
- rated voltage of 50 V to 250 V inclusive;
- bulbs of the A, B, C, G, M, P, PS, PAR or R shapes* , or other bulb shapes where the lamps are intended to serve the same purpose as lamps with the foregoing bulb shapes;
- bulbs with all kinds of finishes;
- caps B15d, B22d, E12, E14, E17, E26** , E26d, E26/50x39, E27 or E27/51x39. The technical content is therefore identical to the base edition and its amendments and has been prepared for user convenience. It bears the edition number 2.2. A vertical line in the margin shows where the base publication has been modified by amendments 1 and 2. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (1999), its amendment 1 (2005) and its amendment 2 (2011). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.