Electronic railway equipment - On-board multimedia and telematic subsystems for railways - Part 1: General architecture
- Video surveillance/CCTV,
- driver and crew orientated services,
- passenger orientated services and
- train operator and maintainer orientated services. This part establishes:
- the boundary between the OMTS and the on-board communication system, as described by the IEC 61375 series,
- the methodology to describe an OMTS in terms of abstract model,
- the general principles and the basic requirements to specify the services provided/needed by each category,
- the approach to ensure interoperability between services.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 9 - Electrical equipment and systems for railwaysrss|
|ICS||45.060.01 - Railway rolling stock in general|
|File size||6813 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.