Resistance welding equipment - Part 2: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements
- update of the applicable limits related to the updated reference to CISPR 11;
- exclusion of the use of narrow band relaxations for RF emission limits;
- update of the applicable limits for harmonics and flicker related to the updated reference to IEC 61000-3-11 and IEC 61000-3-12;
- update of the requirements for voltage dips related to the updated reference to IEC 61000-4-11 and IEC 61000-4-34;
- inclusion of symbols to indicate the RF equipment class and restrictions for use;
- inclusion of EM field immunity test for frequency from 1,4 GHz to 2,7 GHz;
- inclusion of emission limits for class B resistance welding equipment magnetic fields between 150 kHz and 30 MHz.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.