Clothes washing machines for household use - Methods for measuring the performance
- rated capacity of test machine is not declared;
- introduction of soft water option;
- expanded stain/soil set;
- improved method of loading and folding test load items to better suit vertical axis, horizontal axis and twin tub systems;
- revised and amended reference machine specifications reflecting full qualification on new Electrolux Wascator CLS;
- new reference programmes for lower temperature and vertical axis systems;
- refined rinsing efficiency method;
- introduction of low power modes "OFF" and "Left On";
- new annex regarding uncertanity of measurements.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 59/SC 59D - Performance of household and similar electrical laundry appliancesrss|
|ICS||97.060 - Laundry appliances|
|File size||9172 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.