Connectors for electronic equipment - Tests and measurements - Part 29-100: Signal integrity tests up to 500 MHz on M12 style connectors - Tests 29a to 29g
- insertion loss, test 29a;
- return loss, test 29b;
- near-end crosstalk (NEXT) test 29c;
- far-end crosstalk (FEXT), test 29d;
- transverse conversion loss (TCL), test 29f;
- transverse conversion transfer loss (TCTL), test 29g. For the transfer impedance (ZT) test, see IEC 60512-26-100, test 26e. For the coupling attenuation see ISO/IEC 11801. All test methods apply for two and four pair connectors. Key words: Connectors, Signal Integrity, M12 Style Connector
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.