OPC Unified Architecture - Part 5: Information Model
- Defined ProgressEventType;
- Defined DataType called BitFieldMaskDataType;
- Delete Property SamplingRateCount in ServerDiagnosticSummaryDataType;
- Added the Property "EffectiveTransitionTime" to TransitionVariableType;
- Introduced VariableType OptionSetType;
- Added a new EventType called SystemStatusChangeEventType;
- Added properties to ServerCapabilitiesType. Added an object for operation limits. Added type OperationLimitsType containing that information;
- Added SecureChannelId to AuditActivateSessionEventType;
- Added normative Annex C defining FileType and Methods;
- Added a Method GetMonitoredItems on ServerType;
- Removed the concept of ModelParent. Added meta data for namespaces in ServerType and created types for managing that. Added representations for ModellingRules OptionalPlaceholder and MandatoryPlaceholder;
- Added new types NonTransparentNetworkRedundancyType, NetworkGroupDataType and EndpointUrlListDataType.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65E - Devices and integration in enterprise systemsrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||3529 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.