Power transformers - Part 15: Gas-filled power transformers
- single-phase transformers with rated power less than 1 kVA and three-phase transformers less than 5 kVA;
- transformers, which have no windings with rated voltage higher than 1 000 V;
- instrument transformers;
- traction transformers mounted on rolling stock;
- starting transformers;
- testing transformers;
- welding transformers. This second edition of IEC 60076-15 cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2008 and constitutes a technical revision. The following main technical changes from the first edition are:
- Modified in accordance with the related revised standards of IEC 60076-1, IEC 60076-2, IEC 60076-3 and related items of SF6 gas in the revised standard of "High-voltage switchgear and controlgear;
- Added the clause "minimum power under alternative cooling modes";
- Added the clause "safety, environmental and other requirements";
- Added the clause "d.c. currents in neutral circuits";
- Added the clause "electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)";
- Added the clause "high frequency switching transients".
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.