Test procedure for the determination of the temperature index of enamelled and tape wrapped winding wires
- Revision of Clause 1, Scope, to incorporate appropriate text from former Clause 2, Object;
- Deletion of Clause 2, Object, by placement of its text into existing clauses;
- New Clause 2, Normative references;
- Revision of 5.1.1, 5.3 and 5.4 with corrections to Amendment 2 to the third edition;
- Revision of Clause 7 as to clarify which specimens comply with Table 3 and Table 4;
- Revision of figures with high-resolution photos and graphs. Keywords: enamelled wire, tape wrapped round and rectangular wire, AC proof voltage tests
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.