Railway applications - Rolling stock - Pantographs - Characteristics and tests - Part 1: Pantographs for main line vehicles
- simplification and standardization of the tolerances for static contact force;
- definition of a new investigation test "Measurement of mean static contact force at ambient temperature";
- deletion of combined test "Total contact force";
- definition of a new combined test "Check of operating system at maximum speed";
- new Annex "Static contact force tolerances in Japan".
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 9 - Electrical equipment and systems for railwaysrss|
|ICS||45.060.01 - Railway rolling stock in general|
|File size||1242 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.