Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 4: Solderable polyurethane enamelled round copper wire, class 130
- Grade 1: 0,018 mm up to and including 2,000 mm;
- Grade 2: 0,020 mm up to and including 2,000 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 1990, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- new 3.2.3 containing requirements for appearance;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-1:2013 to clarify that their application is normative;
- consolidation of 17.1 and 17.2 of the solderability requirements;
- revision to Clause 19, dielectric dissipation factor;
- new Clause 23, pin hole test. Keywords: insulated wires used for windings
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-1:2013.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.