Optical fibres - Part 2-30: Product specifications - Sectional specification for category A3 multimode fibres
- general requirements, as defined in IEC 60793-2;
- specific requirements common to the category A3 multimode fibres covered in this standard and which are given in Clause 3;
- particular requirements applicable to the individual sub-categories or specific applications (e.g. automotive or industrial applications), which are defined in the normative sub-category annexes. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2012 and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- specified test specimen length and measurement details for core diameter and NAff measurements have been added;
- two new sub-categories have been added;
- NAth is replaced by Naff. Keywords: category A3 multimode fibres
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.