Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Reliability - Part 9-1: Qualification of passive optical components
- to specify the requirements for a general reliability qualification standard (RQS) for passive optical components;
- to give direction to the supplier and to the end user on the production and purchase of passive optical components to meet and verify reliability qualification standards for certain specified service environments;
- to give the minimum list of reliability qualification stress tests and conditions;
- to establish guidance for the selection of appropriate measurements and pass/fail criteria;
- to give relevant references;
- and to establish the minimum reporting requirements. This standard defines a series of stress tests, their severity, sequences, quantities of devices under the test (DUT), acceptance criteria, and reporting requirements. It also gives guidelines to selecting appropriate measurements and pass/fail criteria. Keywords: reliability qualification standard (RQS) for passive optical components
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||1740 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.