Information technology - Security techniques - Privacy capability assessment model
In particular, it
- specifies steps in assessing processes to determine privacy capability,
- specifies a set of levels for privacy capability assessment,
- provides guidance on the key process areas against which privacy capability can be assessed,
- provides guidance for those implementing process assessment, and
- provides guidance on how to integrate the privacy capability assessment into organizations operations.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||441 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.