Thermal-links - Requirements and application guide
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60691:2015+AMD1:2019 CSV
- requirements for thermal-link packaged assemblies;
- renew the requirements and definitions for Th-test;
- change starting temperature for interrupt current test;
- clarify requirements for marking (packing label);
- minimum Proof Tracking Index 175 instead 120. Keywords: thermal protection of equipment, thermal-links The contents of the corrigendum of August 2016 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 32/SC 32C - Miniature fusesrss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||3445 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.