Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 31: Glass fibre wound, resin or varnish impregnated, bare or enamelled rectangular copper wire, temperature index 180
- width: min.2,0 mm max.16,0 mm;
- thickness: min.0,80 mm max. 5,60 mm. The specified combinations of width and thickness as well as the specified width/thickness ratio are according to IEC 60317-0-4. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1990, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:2005. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly part of the scope;
- introduction of glass fibre coverings over grade 1 enamelled conductor in 3.2.2;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-4 to make clear that their application is normative. Keywords: temperature index 180, winding wire
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-4:2015.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.