Optical fibres - Part 2-20: Product specifications - Sectional specification for category A2 multimode fibres
- general requirements as defined in IEC 60793-2;
- specific requirements common to the category A2 multimodal fibres covered in this standard and which are given in Clause 3;
- particular requirements applicable to individual sub-categories or specific applications, which are defined in the normative family specification annexes. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition, published in 2007. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Nath has been replaced by NAff
- specified test specimen length and measurement details for core diameter and NAff measurements. Keywords: information transmission equipment, optical fibre cables, category A2 multimodal fibres
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.