IEC 60335-2-25:2010+AMD1:2014+AMD2:2015 CSV Withdrawn
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-25: Particular requirements for microwave ovens, including combinationmicrowave ovens
- the scope is modified to, cover microwave ovens on board ships, to better define seperation between "household and similar use" and "commercial use" and indicate it does not to take into account persons whose capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction and children playing with the appliance;
- the intended use is defined for clarification;
- the door endurance test is rationalised;
- the replacement of 22.103, 22.104 and 22.105 allows interlock systems with at least one concealed door interlock as well as alternative interlock systems without concealed door interlock;
- the tests on electronic door interlock systems are defined for clarification;
- the pollution degree of combination microwave ovens is defined for clarification;
- the thickness requirement for sheaths of visibly glowing heating elements of combination microwave ovens is defined for clarification. It is the recommendation that the content of this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication. This consolidated version consists of the sixth edition (2010), its amendment 1 (2014) and its amendment 2 (2015). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2013.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 61/SC 61B - Safety of microwave appliances for household and commercial userss|
|ICS||13.120 - Domestic safety
97.040.20 - Cooking ranges, working tables, ovens and similar appliances
|File size||2156 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.